Thursday 22 January 2015

The Big Knit ://

Wow it has gotten cold!

I don't know why, but I seem to want to wear more shorts and skirts in the winter than the summer. I think it's because I just love the whole idea of layering my outfits!
If you haven't guessed yet, this outfit is all about knit wear and keeping warm.

So in this outfit I went for my lovely pastil blue coat from Newlook and paired it with this new reversible scarf from Newlook.
When I saw this scarf I just had to have it, its tartan one side and hounds tooth/ checked the other.
It's super thick and keeps my neck so warm.

I was after this jumper for a couple of months but couldn't justify the price so my lovely mummy got it for me for Christmas!
Its from next which is somewhere that I don't normally shop, but every now and again I see something in there that I just fall head over heels in love with!

And to carry on the knit vibe I paired the jumper with this cute little grey knit skirt from Newlook, it's stretchy and comfortable.

What better way to keep my legs warm than the super cosy tights from Primark!

My little booties are my very loved ones from Newlook.
I really need to get some new black boots, any suggestions ?







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! (As always) xx
    http://www.trudyjohanna.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete