Thursday 28 May 2015

RadiateLove - Review

This product is amazing and has helped to stop my eczema coming up over my hands!I have been using it at least once a day/sometimes more for about a month or two now.Most of the time I will slather this on my hands right before I go to sleep for the night.

Whats in this little pot of joy...?
It is just 100% fair-trade/organic Shea butter.

Personally I have never been a lover of the smell of anything that is Shea butter scented but this I love massively.

For 100grams of this product it costs £14.99
I think the price tag is reasonable for something fair-trade and that will last as long as this pot will!
The reason it will last a long time because its almost a solid moisturiser, which yes means that it feels slightly greasy on your skin for the first couple of minutes. 
But when its all sank into your skin it leaves it feeling baby smooth.

This little pot of magic is the only thing I have changed in my handcare and I truly believe it will be the only moisturiser I use on my hands for a long time!

If you fancy trying this out then I have a 25% off Code that you can use!


If you try this product out then please comment below and let me know if you have!






No comments:

Post a Comment